Contact Me

Would you like to ask me a question? I am easy to contact.  You call me at (705) 528-4664 or join me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter  or send me an e-mail message using this form.  I will reply as soon as possible.

If you have a service level complaint to provide the town please make sure you submit it using our E-Service reporting tool or by e-mailing [email protected]

Note:  Any planning matters must go through the Planning Act prescribed process and Councillors are not permitted to wade into the process.  This is the same for municipal law enforcement issues and other regulated activities.  As such, I am unable to comment about a planning process, nor am I permitted to direct staff in any of these matters until it comes before Council for action as part of the prescribed process.  Please direct planning and municipal law-enforcement related issues to [email protected] for assignment to the appropriate team member.

Municipal Election Campaign Questions

If your property needs more than one sign (eg: corner lot), or needs a large sign (high traffic area) or you have more than one location, please indicate in the comments below.
If you would like to volunteer in any other capacity, please indicate below in the comments. I will contact you about any options you choose above.

Donate To My Campaign?

Please click this link to visit my donation page. I have some important information to share with you before you send any money.