- 15 minutes of parking will be complimentary for all street parking; or
- 1 hour of parking will be complimentary for all municipal parking lots.
Complimentary parking may be used once per day (either street parking or lot parking, not both), per licence plate. Drivers will still be required to register at the parking meters.
- 25 cents/15 minutes.
Hours of Operation
Paid parking will be in effect using the following schedule:
- Downtown streets & Municipal Lots: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Harbour Lot: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week.
- Overnight parking remains free from April 1 to November 15.
The new machines offer convenient options for payment. Coins, debit/credit card, Apply Pay and Google Pay will all be accepted.
ParkedinTM Mobile App
Using the mobile app customers enjoy:
- Paying by simply scanning a QR code with their phone at the parking meter.
- Receipt email upon successful payment.
- Email alerts at 10 minutes left on your session.
- A link to extend/top up the parking session from anywhere(??).
Full details on the app can be found at ParkingSupport.ca/Precise-ParkLink-Parkedin(External link).
Permit Parking through IPASS
Parking permits can now be obtained using the Interactive Parking Access Subscriber System (IPASS)(External link). The IPASS system allows users to register for permits on a monthly or annual basis, $30/month or $99/year.
Through IPASS, customers can register, pay and manage their accounts at any time – no need to visit the Municipal Office to acquire permits. For full details on IPASS, please visit: ParkingSupport.ca/Precise-Parklink-IPASS-Monthly-Parking-Support(External link).